Avricore Health Inc. (TSXV: AVCR, OTC: AVCRF) (“Avricore Health”or the “Company”) reports that the Management Cease Trade Order granted by the British Columbia Security Commission on May 2, 2019 was lifted effective June 3, 2019 following the filing of the Company’s financial statements and accompanying management’s discussion and analysis for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2018.
- AVRICORE HEALTH SUCCESSFULLY INTEGRATES ID NOW™ RAPID PCR TEST DEVICE, OFFERING REAL-TIME COVID-19 REPORTING
- AVRICORE HEALTH ANNOUNCES BOARD OF DIRECTORS CHANGE, NEW ADVISOR
- AVRICORE’S HEALTHTAB EXPANDS NORTH WITH OAK MEDICAL ARTS
- AVRICORE HEALTH’S HEALTHTAB ENDORSED BY ONTARIO PHARMACISTS ASSOCIATION FOR REAL-TIME COVID-19 DATA REPORTING IN COMMUNITY PHARMACIES
- AVRICORE HEALTH CLOSES $626,000 FIRST TRANCHE OF FINANCING
AVRICORE HEALTH SUCCESSFULLY INTEGRATES ID NOW™ RAPID PCR TEST DEVICE, OFFERING REAL-TIME COVID-19 REPORTING
adminDecember 14, 2020